Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I love #1

I <3 Getting to know my customers
I feel like everytime I wait on a table I get to know my cutomer a little bit more. I love sharing jokes with them, having them share tidbits about themselves with me, and I love when they leave happier. You never know what has happened in someones life when they have come in to eat. They could have had a horrible day and you could mke it ten times better. Sometimes all someone needs is to know that someone else cares about them. I love these fleeting moments I have with a table, and hopefully I am able to see them again one day. That's what special about regulars. Not that they are a guaranteed tip, no its that they share a special place in your life. They care about you and you about them. It's one of the easiest and simplest relationships you will probably have. And that is something I love. I love caring and others caring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment