Thursday, October 27, 2011

Football Season

I love football, I love football season, I even love working on Sundays and waiting on football customers. However, I do not like it when I have customers who waste my table for over an hour, barely order anything, then feel like 20% is an acceptable tip. 2 dollars is never ok, specially if you sat at my table for longer than neccesary. Waitresses make their money off of table turnover. When the resturaunt goes on a wait I need to do what ever it takes to turn that table over. Now, with that being said, if you continue ordering food or drinks then by all means continue sitting at my table. If you choose to not order any more food or drinks but sit at my table forever, you should tip more than the customary 20%.








What to you guys think about squatters? Should they tip more than 20%?

No comments:

Post a Comment