Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wings and stuff

Hello dear customers please please please utilize the menu we have given you. I work at a wing restaurant. We have over 33 different wing flavors. Yes, I can name them all. No, I'm not going to. The most aggravating thing a person can do (in my opinion) is disregard the names of these flavors. Frequently I have customers who do one of three things:
  1. They say the name of a wing flavor from other restaurants ie: the spicy garlic from Hooters, or garlic parmesan from Buffulo Wild Winds
  2. They say the descriprion of the wing flavor ie: the honey bbq with a kick (this is aggravating because I know the names of the flavors but not all the technical descriptions or it may catch me off guard)
  3. They say the type of flavor ie: the buffulo or the bbq (we have six different buffulo sauces and six different bbq's are you serious right now)
If you would just readthe menu and decide what to get then it will be alot easier for me.



What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any stories where someone has mixed upi the menu names?

No comments:

Post a Comment